Wednesday 30 November 2011

Begging Profession

Hi,

I always liked to share the details of my day's happenings, if its really a worthy one...

Today,

I met a Lady
Her profession is Begging
Her placement is Guindy (don't know if its railway station or bus stand)
Her residence is near Chengalpet

I learnt all these after talking to her. She actually helped me board the train. Then we started talking to each other. One thing I admired of her was her neat dressing, though not with the office goers' kind of stuff. She was not wearing any ornaments, or face make ups nor a bright saree. She was wearing an old saree that suited her profession.

She has two kids -  a daughter and a son. The daughter is married and has a kid. The daughter and her husband does "Paper Picking". Her son is studying in a school. Her dream is to make him an Engineer. The kid is working hard to make his mom's dream come true.

I was really amazed of her positive attitude towards the life... She had such a smiling face, though I've not seen her during her working hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment